Buy Ivermectin 12 mg Dispersable tablets For Sale +1(602)529-4049
Ivermectin is a semisynthetic, anthelmintic agent for oral administration. Ivermectin is derive from the avermectins, a class of highly active broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis. Ivermectin is a mixture containing at least 90% 5-O-demethyl-22,23-dihydroavermectin A1a and less than 10% 5-O-demethyl-25-de(1-methylpropyl)-22,23-dihydro-25-(1-methylethyl)avermectin A1a, generally referr to as 22,23-dihydroavermectin B1a and B1b, or H2B1a and H2B1b, respectively. The respective empirical formulas are C48H74O14 and C47H72O14, with molecular weights of 875.10 and 861.07, respectively.
Your doctor may also prescribe a corticosteroid (a cortisone-like medicine). . This is to help reduce the inflammation caused by the death of the worms. If your doctor prescribes these two medicines together, it is important to take the corticosteroid along with ivermectin. Take them exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not miss any doses.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label.
ComfortEase scrubs are a budget-friendly choice for those who want long-lasting durability without sacrificing style;
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. The length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
Buy Ivermectin 12 mg tablets For Sale
- Oral dosage form (tablets):
- The river blindness:
- An Adults and teenagers— the Dose to be taken is base on body weight and must be determine by your doctor. The usual dose is 150 micrograms (mcg) per kilogram (kg) (68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose. The treatment may be repeat every three to twelve months.
- Children—Dose is base on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. For children weighing 15 kg (33 pounds) or more, the usual dose is 150 mcg per kg (68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose. If necessary, the treatment may be repeated every three to twelve months. For children weighing – 15 kg. Use and dose must be determine by your doctor.
- For strongyloidiasis:
- Adults and teenagers—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. The usual dose is 200 micrograms (mcg) per kilogram (kg) (91 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose. Additional doses usually are not need.
- For Children— the Dose is base on body weight and must be determine by your doctor. For children weighing 15 kg (33 pounds) or more, the usual dose is 200 mcg per kg (91 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose.
- The river blindness:
There are no reviews yet.